PlatinumHPL have supplied the Grand Opera House with a large range of printed items for a number of years. This included leaflets, postcards, large format posters and POS material delivered to multiple addresses which worked cohesively for both parties. To supplement this Producers expressed a need for fast, targeted marketing support to “pull sales through” for specific shows which were “under selling”. The project needed to be designed, printed, personalised and mailed within seven days.
• PlatinumHPL data department to check data whilst design is finalised
• Within 48 hours print/ personalisation slots are made available once the artwork is approved and the data checked
• Utilizing PlatinumHPL’s secure mail service ensures the personalised print hits doorsteps within 2/3 days, whilst maximizing the available postage discounts
• Option to use PlatinumHPL’s marketing portal to upload artwork and data onto envelopes 24/7
• Intelligent marketing available to react to the immediate needs of the Grand Opera House’s show Producers
• Pull through of sales up to 30%
• Take shows from potential loss making productions into “the black”
• 100% successful completion rate over multiple jobs
• Increased options for producers to maximize income streams
• The increased headcount generated further income streams for the Grand Opera House through – bar sales, food and sales of other shows whilst customers were not on site viewing multi point POS
The Manheim Group in the UK has over 60 years of expertise and 24 business locations throughout the UK, offering vehicle manufacturers, dealers, fleet and leasing companies and the general public an unparalleled range of automotive solutions integral to the 4 stages of the lifecycle of used vehicles: in-use, off-use, wholesale and retail.
In the UK alone their services influence the wholesale or retail sale of ¾ million vehicles every year.
Vehicle auction catalogues were produced at pivotal points of the year, these were extremely tight turnaround and required precision planning and production guarantees. Previously these were produced by copying locally and ferrying the catalogues (backwards and forwards) to the offices of the local Manheim branch in small amounts.
Manheim staff then fulfilled with insertion into envelopes and applied address labels. Manheim staff then sent these out 1st class post.
Needless to say it became evident as their needs grew this had become cumbersome, time consuming and expensive.
As a preferred supplier of Manheim, PlatinumHPL have supplied various large format, digital and lithographic printing. We were challenged to improve the supply chain in as many ways as possible and reduce the overall budget.
• Pre-book the print /mailing production space prior to the scheduled event
• Establish clear cut off points for artwork reception/artwork sign off
• Establish a clear timeline for production to mail landing on doorsteps with both parties fully included
• Pre-manufacture the covers in 4 colour to boost the professional look of the catalogue and
aid the timeline
• Print overnight
• Booklet make and mail the next day with personalisation directly onto envelopes
• Mail using Low Sort 1st class to maximize postal savings whilst remaining on schedule
• Less work for Manheim saving time and money
• Manheim staff redeployed to more effective, productive tasks
• Cost savings on print production without increasing timescale
• Cost saving on mailing by utilising a fully automated process
• Substantial postal savings through low sort
• A higher impact, more robust and professional looking catalogue