ISO 14001 and our commitment to responsible business activities.
PlatinumHPL recognise the importance of environmental protection and are committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to print manufacture and any area that the companies overall business activities encompass. We are proud to have achieved the nationally recognised environmental accreditation ISO14001, confirming our on-going commitment to reducing our environmental impact, something we are proving can be achieved no matter which industry you are in.
It is PlatinumHPL’s objective to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is PlatinumHPL’s declared policy to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to facilitate the ability to continually improve environmental performance.
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
All personnel understand their obligations under this policy statement.
PlatinumHPL constantly monitor and review environmental performance and this
Environmental Policy Statement in order to ensure its continuing suitability,
and will implement improvements whenever appropriate.
Continual environmental improvement measures:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of our equipment, plant and operations
- Adhere to all relevant regulations concerning waste and environmental well-being
- Where possible we will ensure that all sub-contractor operations are in-line with this policy, and that they are aware of their respective responsibilities in the environment
- Train all employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage and actively promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Minimise energy wastage
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air.
- All waste is disposed of under controlled conditions when re-cycling and/or the
re-use of the materials is not an available option.
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise risk to the general public and employees from PlatinumHPL’s operations and activities