PlatinumHPL believes that responsible ethical and professional business practice should be central to all our operations and day to day business activities. We truly believe outstanding environmental practice needn't cost the earth!
We have therefore created PEC (PlatinumHPL’s Environmental Commitment programme)
What is PEC?
We recognise the environmental choices we offer our customers should cover more than just the paper your products are produced from. You can be confident you are choosing a company whose environmental commitment is far reaching, extending way beyond just raw material purchasing.
Yes, we still strive to provide you with the best environmental and socially responsible papers through Carbon balanced products, FSC® certified products and 100% recycled papers. All supplied at excellent prices with guaranteed quality. So good, you will not see the difference in many of the sheets available.
- ISO 14001 accreditation
- Company wide carbon and energy reduction programme
- Remote digital proofing technology
- Chemistry free plate making
- All stock papers FSC® certified and carbon balanced
- Choice of vegetable oil based and low energy curing inks
- No isopropanol/alcohol is used on any of our printing presses
- Ink reduction technology
- Bio – degradable polythene mailing material
- Eco friendly choices for promotional goods
- Modern efficient machinery
- One of the UK’s first printers to introduce an electric delivery vehicle
- Fleet vehicles chosen for their efficiency not status
- A clear environmental Policy Statement
- FOC Brown Box and paper recycling scheme